Turnkey LNG & L-CNG Stations
CNG & LNG as A Fuel for Road Transport
Due to its economic and ecological benefits, the use of LNG in heavy-duty transportation is increasing day by day. Being both a good performance and an affordable option has also increased the demand for LNG stations and the LNG station network is increasing. LNG is a competitive alternative for use in long-distance transport as well as for regional distribution and CNG is mostly used for limited city distribution and garbage collection.
Since LNG is a liquid fuel in fact, LNG stations are structurally similar gasoline and diesel stations. Liquid natural gas (LNG) is stored in a cryogenic tank and then pumped directly to the distributor for liquid distribution.
Equipment found mainly in LNG stations:
* Cryogenic storage tank for LNG
* Cryogenic immersed centrifugal pump skids
* Ambient vaporizer
* Dispensers for LNG connected to a payment system
* LNG cooling system to deliver cold LNG and eliminate the risk of gas release to the atmosphere.
* PLC control system to automate the process which is also equipped with a fast error warning and emergency shutdown (ESD) system.
There are also L-CNG stations which include CNG refueling dispenser with some additional equipment adapted to LNG stations. The additional or replaced equipment to enable CNG refueling in LNG station set-ups are:
* High pressure ambient vaporizer
* CNG buffer tank
* CNG dispenser
UESTCO designs and installs LNG & L-CNG stations with its own engineering teams and products as a turnkey project. Please visit About Us page and Capabilities page to get familiar with our abilities.
UESTCO designs and installs LNG & L-CNG stations with its own engineering teams and products as a turnkey project.
For more information please fill the contact form below or contact us by e-mail.